The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Parenting
Joshua Piven, David Borgenicht, and Sarah Jordan
Forget quicksand and shark attacks - childrearing is the truly terrifying activity. Parents face an everchanging parade of perils, from the cradle through the teenage years. Here are illustrated, step-by-step instructions that tell you what to really expect when your worst-case scenario is all in the family.
- How to Deal with a Screaming Baby on an Aeroplane
- How to Protect Yourself from Unwanted Wetness
- How to Survive Baby-Gear Overload
- How to Discipline an Imaginary Friend
- How to Re-capitate a Doll
- How to Soundproof Your Teenager's Room
- How to Deal with Provocative Clothing
- How to Survive Your Child's First Driving Lesson
- How to Survive Empty-Nest Syndrome
... plus an SMS text-messaging decoder, a ready-to-use "Birds-and-Bees" speech, and an appendix of indispensable parental clichés.