What To Expect: The Toddler Years
Arlene Eisenberg, Heidi E. Murkoff & Sandee E. Hathaway
From the Authors of the Best-Selling "What to Expect" Series
Overflowing with intelligence and good common sense, this comprehensive guide provides clear explanations and useful guidelines on everything a parent might want to know about the second and third years of their child’s life. On a month-by-month basis, “What to Expect the Toddler Years” explains what a toddler will be able to do at that age, and what to expect in the months ahead. Featuring topics from potty-training to sleeping problems, disciplining to how to encourage learning and thinking, this book covers it all – including invaluable advice on how parents can make time for themselves in the midst of it all.
- How can I get my toddler talking?
- My daughter’s nearly three and still not potty-trained. What can I do?
- Is there any way to avoid my toddler’s tantrums?
- How important is nursery school?
- My toddler is a fussy eater – how can I be sure he’s eating what he should?